The sharing of expertise between teachers and the involvement of guest lecturers ensure quality teaching over several years.
Excellent teaching team work ethic.
Specific teaching tools
Development of our own lessons in line with our values and official state curriculum
- 1st class : use of the B-ABBA reading technique and workbooks (syllabic method)
- 1st through 5th grade : use of Montessori materials for counting (beads ans number cards)
- 4th and 5th grade : use of Montessori materials for grammar (symbols) and conjugation (notched cards).
- Small classe sizes
- Partership with parents
- A climate of security and affection
- Pedagogy of encouragement
- Knowledge of God the Creator and of His creation, knowledge of God through His creation
- Strengthening identity-building in Christ
- Development of character and life skills through a focus on relationships with God, with oneself, with others and with creation
- Development of Christ’s character traits through the power of modeling and teaching (humility, obedience, serving attitude, gratitude, etc.)
- Daily class prayer and Bible reading time
- Weekly chapel with all elementary classes
- Theme for the year